This is not an-out-of-the-closet jump people. Nay nay nay. Don’t jump to inconclusive conclusions. And it is not a confession.
The salient point behind my statement? Here they are: (some of them are not strong points to support ny statement. But hey, humor me)
1) I wake up at 6:30 AM amost everyday. Remember that even waking up at 6:30 AM even one day is a pain for me.
2) I help mom cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3) I do chores around the house all day.
4) My brother doesn’t do the above 3 and gets to do the shopping chores.
5) I don’t have a sister. So points 1, 2 & 3 fall on my head.
6) I don’t have a wife. So points 1, 2 & 3 fall on my head.
7) I also have to the “normal” job to do.
I have come to realise more clearly how the “traditional” woman might feel at times to have so many responsibilities and work to be piled upon her head.