If you are in and around a bomb blast area and you are a witness these are some steps that may be of help to you.
- Stay calm and check if things around are relatively alright.
- Leave the area immediately.
- Follow directions from people in authority (police, fire, EMS, or military personnel, or from school or workplace supervisors).
- Please send sms alerts to police control room to 98440-51677. you can also send blast photos for quick analysis to police head quarters: 99805-10137.
- Help others who are hurt or need assistance to leave the area if you are able. If you see someone who is seriously injured, seek help.
- Follow your family, job, or school emergency disaster plan for leaving and staying away from the scene of the event. Remember, returning to the scene will increase the risk of danger for rescue workers and you.
- Avoid crowds. Crowds of people may be targeted for a second attack.
- Avoid unattended cars and trucks. Unattended cars and trucks may contain explosives.
- Stay away from damaged buildings to avoid falling glass and bricks. Move as far away as possible from damaged buildings
- Do not try to manage the situation alone.